"Partner in Community Building"
- Women either the widows or the ones not supported by husbands are left vulnerable without any support to feed themselves and their children.
- Senior citizens suffering from age-related ailments are deprived of the medical aid and moral support.
- Children who became orphan at early stage continue to languish without any guidance and help that is required during the childhood.
- Young adults, both boys, and girls who have completed the education struggle constantly for getting the jobs and progressing.
- The intended benefits of the social schemes framed by the Government do not reach to the needy and the poor sections of the society.
- Government is not abreast of the ground reality of the vulnerable sections of the society.